Sunday, July 6, 2008

What are HIS plans??

I try each time to discern God's plans for my life but until now I haven't gotten a clue to what He wants to teach me. Everything seems vague and I can't see the big picture of all that is happening. A month back HIS answer was WAIT..and then the word WAIT again..but WAIT for what GOD?..I don't understand..tell me more??..what exactly do you want me to WAIT?..I was listening to a sermon that day about GOD being in control of everything. The pastor told the congregation to not keep resisting the situations which we face. We may not like where we are rite now...we wonder why it happened...or why is it me...why my life is in a mess...why the pain..how long is it I'm going to suffer this way..God can ease all the pain immediately but we wouldn't learn from what HE wants to teach us would we?..HE will not remove us from the situation just yet until we are able to see through HIS eyes and learn. At times I do wanna quit and walk out through the easy exit..sometimes I'm tempted to say ya know what GOD..I'm done waiting, I don't think I can take it anymore. But i realize by doing that, we will never be able to fulfill HIS purposes for our lives and we may be going through the same situations over and over again. If we could have stayed and learn, HE would give us the key to unlock all that is too life filled with abundance of joy, love, peace, blessings...everything we could ever wish for in life..God wants what is best for us...sometimes we thought that what we have right now is the best that we can get but that might not be what God sees. He wants to give us the very best..so why do we want to settle for second best?

No comments: