Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear God, when will you reveal to me your ways and your plans for my life? How long more shall I wait Lord?. I've been cracking my head for so long trying to comprehend the purpose that He has for my life, the trials that come my way and the burdens that I carry today. Teach me Oh Lord how to lay it all down. The baggages have become utterly heavy for me to even move. Every step I take excruciating pain will follow on. How long, how much more time Lord?. When is it that the river will flow a different way for the present flow is eroding the riverbed. Show me Lord, show me plz. I hope to achieve true happiness and it only comes from you dear Lord, and not from things or man. I have been let down, disappointment crept into my mind, sorrow overwhelmed me. Lord plz free me and let me experience your joy. Whatever I did, has it all gone to waste? Did I do it to glorify you Lord? or was it inevitably due to my self-centeredness? Correct my ways dear Lord and match it with your ways. I can't go on without you. You are my only hope, the love of my life. I pray that your ppl will begin to experience you in a whole new level. When they give their lives to you, they will bask in your presence, ever so comforting for the soul and that they will rest in your holiness. Your loving arms will embrace them so close to your heart. Fear of the future will soon be gone but only peace remains.

1 comment:

Christina Kam said...

Yoyo....looks like hols doesnt seem to be a hols....so much stuff goin on yea....even hols oso feels stress one...pengsan me...neway thanks for praying...kenot really sleep...on n off...now become light sleeper leh...babi utan betul....When u said *every step i take excruciating pain will follow on* man thats so true...every step or every minute is a challenge to our faith, physical steps i take nowadays is also a big challenge for me.....we dunno what will happen the next minute or even the next second....well theres a time for eveything, every single activity under the sun...:)...dunno when the trials will be over, but press on sis...sama sama we press on la...must hold on unswervingly to the hope we profess becox He is faithful *not easy, but lets continue to uphold one another in prayer* Gambate...sab ha