Thursday, July 3, 2008

Total Self-EXPOSURE...(not recommended for the faint hearted)


I have anger (I don't think you wanna try me..hehe)
I do get jealous
I envy
I slander (unknowingly or knowingly)
I am selfish (especially when it comes to the food i like keke)
I am impatient at times
I get moody
I can't stand some ppl
I don't know how to say "NO"
I am soft
I am harsh
I pretend sometimes
I have bad habits
I get irritated
I love to sing (make sure u don't have exquisite glass pieces at home)
I love to eat (not as much as Christina though)
I find it hard to love sometimes
I say sorry too many times (I'm better now..hehe)
I break promises (minor ones but still a promise is a promise rite)
I complaint
I am emotional
I nag
I am clumsy
I am lazy (hols ma)
I am afraid to admit my faults (what on earth am I doing now man)
I want to get married someday
I am loving
I am quite siao
I have funny ways
I like carrot juice but hates carrots
I am loyal
I love bags (lavish them on me folks)
I am SABRINA @ BRINA @ SAB @ SAB-HA @ BRI-BRI @ BRINEY

You see I have many flaws too..I mean who doesn't..Exposing them doesn't make me vulnerable but it gives me an opportunity to be honest about myself. It is admitting to God that I too make mistakes and need to be moulded plus refined by His divine hands.
P/S: Thanx Christina for making me think about my own flaws..I'm inspired by ur courage to be honest about oneself.

2 comments:

Christina Kam said...

It took a lot of guts to admit that, and fuh once we start to admit all that, then God is able to reach deeper to heal...Praise GOD

Anonymous said...

hey sis... i laughed when i read yr line 'i love carrot juice but hate carrots' hehehe... its funny but anyhow, yeah.. all of us have flaws.. otherwise we wont be here.. the earth.. the line between heaven and hell right?

P.S: BTW.. here i come to kacau u since u requested me to :P