Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another side of me revealed...

If you asked me to describe myself I really don't know where to start. There is no prototype to explain a complex individual that man can really understand fully, hey even I at times don't really un my likings, attitudes, figure of speech etc. They change every now and then ya know..there is no like a labelled SABRINA where ppl think ya that's her...same old her kinda thought..ppl use to call me the "goody goody girl" the typical type of girl who doesn't want to dirty her shoes,only listens to her mum, have never broken rules, stays at home with her family 24/7, doesn't simply mix around,contented with where i am, have curfew hrs etc..I don't quite agree..I'm not saying ya know like I'm some kinda wacko who has a split personality...its just that the way ppl describe its not all me and fullstop at the end..well we are continuously moulded by our surroundings, ppl that we meet and talk to and of course our God..so we aren't pretty much the same person like we used to be 10 years back..I would say I've grown a lot through the years..and is still growing and changing...my taste, my wants and don'ts are different everytime...i want to explore places, see different things, meet different ppl(i want to be a ppl person-able to mingle with any grps), dine at various restaurants (local, fine dining), make enough money to buy the things i like, get a nice car and a hse(I guess my fren cld give me some tips coz she is into planning and design), do a complete make over(looking fabuloso...(i thought that was a brand name for a flr cleaner haha), bringing my voice to another level,not just doing the things i'm trained to do but more than that...i want an exciting life too..i wldn't want to settle for mediocrity...I wish to achieve more than what I am today...He wants us to live life to the full till it overflows (John 10:10)God wants us to have a good life, a life filled with love, joy, peace and fulfillment. God doesn't want us to drag through life, barely making it. He doesn't want us to have to scrape and scrimp, trying to cope up with enough money to pay for food, shelter, transportation, to pay bills. It is not His preference for us to live in perpetual pain. Start seeing urself as more than a conqueror, well able to succeed, strong in the Lord, the head and not the tail, the victor and not the victim, and u will see urself rising to a new level of fulfillment.

No comments: