Sunday, July 6, 2008

I think its safe for me to say that blogging is fun and its kinda addictive haha. Maybe coz I have all the time in the world now...that is before I start working of course..Hopefully my new working hrs don't drain my energy all out coz that would be leaving just dry bones at the end of the day..well I don't know what to write about at this very moment...hmmm....let me see...give me a sec to let all my inspirational and philosophical brain juices blend in together..haha..here goes..why is it that some ppl are so unpredictable?..complicated human emotions i guess...see the word EMOTION simply means a broad repertoire of perceptions, expressions of feelings and bodily changes..up and down it goes..ever changing..never satisfying. It comes about at the very core of how we control our minds to think...emotions follows after every thought that crosses of minds. When we think that something its not going to work then we will automatically feel that way. If we think that through experiences that the situation is going to be the same then our so called "intuition" (feelings in simple words)will tell us so. We can't simply start proclaiming that situations will always be the same, relationships are never built to lasts, i can never trust anyone, there are no genuine ppl around, my life is always in a mess, i will never be able to give my heart out fully because i was hurt again and again, nobody is faithful, nobody understands, nobody really loves me, i'm a loner. Why tell yourself all these negative things??...We meet different ppl every time, our environment changes and the best and most important of all we have a GOD who is all mighty and powerful. If ppl could just stop managing their own lives but instead hand it over to the potter, all will work out fine. Why don't you trust God that He understands the pain which you went through previously and knows the desires of your heart. Which of you, if his sons asks for bread, will give him stone?or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!(matt 7:9-11). Even if you don't ask He already knows how to give you the very best.

No comments: