Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lalala...voice training...behind the scenes...



Today is my second week of voice training. Ppl asked me how was it..I repeatedly said it ain't easy hehe. Yeah, imagine 1 whole hr trying to get the oooo...rite...i think i can sing better than a crow already..haha..At first, i couldn't grasp what the trainer was trying to tell me..as though she was speaking in french or sumthing. Everytime she says sumthing I go aha?...!!??...Trainer: You have to produce sound and not make sound...aha?..!??...(I thought I got it even though the words producing and making sounds the same to me)....Trainer: Use ur prowerhse to produce sound...aha?....!???...powerhse??..she meant using the diaphragm, and ribcage...Trainer: Use ur mind to produce the sound...aha??....!!!??????....scratch head..cld u plz repeat that??..Yeah so there I was trying to fathom how to sing a tune "PROPERLY"...haha...told ya in ain't easy...all these years i was using the wrong technique...she cld easily tell coz she was like me too years back and it took her 9 months...i repeat "9 MONTHS"...to learn the correct way...at that moment my hope n dreams all seemed distant (exageratng le...getting too drama...hahahha...hopefully...fingers crossed that it would not take that long otherwise i will have to sing oooooo.....for the rest of my life...u dun hope that too rite..hahha...chao!!

3 comments:

Christina Kam said...

hahah...the pics taken from ur l appy...thats hilarious...

Anonymous said...

lol... i laughed as i was reading through...LOLzz.. its so funny la...

Sharon-L said...

hahah...yeah its funny...and Praise the Lord that He is revealing a part of His will in your life...thank God for ur talent...muax..go go go!!