Thursday, May 22, 2008

The other gender...


All these while I thought males are rather similar in thinking, actions and perception with females. I was all wrong. They will not understand what you are thinking if you don't voice out to them. God created man and woman unique and that is why when a male is paired with a female they fix in properly. Its like a piece of puzzle, if you take 2 puzzle pieces with the same shape, it will not interlock but however if you use 2 different pieces, alakazam!!...it fits!! It is the closest example I can think of. When I was in a relationship, I know nuts about this special creation that God formed. That was where problems arose and miscommunications came about. Now that I know, I am not sure if it's too late. Only God can work now...anyway its God who knows what is best and only through HIM we can obtain happiness in any kind of relationship.

No comments: