Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lost of a loved one........Godpa u are forever in our hearts

Day 3 - Just yesterday I was wondering how to get through this whole miserable week. However to day everything passed so quickly. My dearest Godpa whom we loved so much went home to the LORD today. It was a heart attack...he was gone in a blink of an eye....it happened so fast..if only he would have listened to my mum and I to get him admitted, he would have been still alive. My godpa was a jolly good fello who loves to joke around and make everyone around him laugh...He is a humble man with a good heart...though strict and stern at times but he is soft and loving in the inside. This man even though he tried to put on a happy mask at times had many disappointments, hurts and sorrows in his heart. A close fren of his even said that he punished himself for enduring all the things that ppl did to him...what he felt deep down, is what the LORD felt and maybe even more...The LORD knew that he had suffered enough here on earth and it is time to take him to a place where he can be free...My godpa watched my sis and I grow up....he was there when we both came into the world...he was just like a father to me.. I miss him so much...I was hoping he would still be here to attend my graduation but the LORD had to take him sooner. I'm glad that he is now in heaven with GOD...thank you LORD for blessing us with this man who truly made an impact in our lives...Praise you pyar ong yesukri (Praise you JESUS)

No comments: