Saturday, May 31, 2008

Life...Oh life....

Sometimes I wish things didn't happen the way it should be. I can't understand why it happened or what lead to that situation. I wish God would tell me but HE is silent, very silent. There is a song He gives and takes away, me heart will choose to say Lord blessed be your name. I was always afraid to sing that song because there were some things in life that I couldn't let go. However things changed, and I thought the person's love for me would never change but unfortunately it did. The love was based on emotions therefore it was vulnerable to changes and it could not stand the winds and waves that shook it. When we love someone it should not only be based on emotions but to love someone with your mind, and soul. Even though I loved the person very much, it didn't change anything. I was going round and round in circles hoping for something which no longer exist. Its so hard but I have to stop and move on. I know that God has greater things for me ahead and I don't want to miss any of it.

1 comment:

GEPC said...

AMEN.Praise GOD to see you moving on with your life!! Thru this esperience, I believe GOD is gonna strengthen you more and EMPOWER u more oso..

Christina