Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can start counting down...10, 9, 8,.....HAPPY BURFDAY SABRINA!!

Time really flies...gosh!...It's already half a year....just a while ago I still remembered the time I screamed HAPPY NEW YEAR during the countdown in the heart of K.L where my buddies and I had to squirm in between ppl to get into the lrt...phew...when we look back...we see so many changes in our own lives and in the lives of others...new accomplishments, new beings, new job, etc. All these could only be achieved by our divine hands of our dear JESUS...AMEN!!...my burfday is just around the corner...didn't realize I'm becoming older year after year...n wiser I hope...if you asked me what would be my best burfday present...I guess only God will know the answer...only He knows what I can have and cannot have...He knows what is best for our lives...but that does not mean that you cannot ask Him what you desire...for when you ask you shall recieve, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be open to you...Dear Lord, only you know the desires of my heart...especially right at this moment...I know you have heard my prayers and the prayers of my fellow sis and bro....I shall continue to wait...wait....n wait....patiently...patiently...for I know when it is the right time...you will reveal to me....thank you LORD...

No comments: