Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Drawing strength from the LORD

Below was what my beloved wrote in his blog.....he knew that God was his strength and I hope that he does believe that to now and not rely on his own strength..


Been awhile since I scribbled here. I was recently admitted to the hospital due to dengue fever. Sigh ... it was bad, pure evil. The headache and the fever was so bad, I could barely move my head. However with the grace of the Lord, I weathered through the storm and not only that, I thank the Lord for using this opportunity to help me realize how much she means to me. She was there by my side shouldering me through the worst times. I thank you again for your unrelenting love.

With a blink of an eye ... it's now almost November. So much has come to past I don't know where to start... but I guess that wouldn't make a difference, I am now a better person, and I have learnt to lean unto him, drawing strength from him and not myself.

It's was always Him ... praise you God. Praise you.

No comments: