Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Scribbles....



It's raining heavily outside now...could tell as the rain drops hit hard on the ground creating a loud noise. The whole pharmacy seemed quiet now as ppl prefer to stay indoors during this time, which means work inevitably finish before 5pm hehe. However all of us still need to wait till 5pm to punch out and call it a day. I'm now thinking of what to eat for dinner. These days i have to practically crack my head just thinking of what to have for my meals. In the end I usually resort to the same old usual tastes. Half of the week has already passed and just another 2 days its the weekend yahoo! Tomorrow will be attending a meeting regarding methadone as a replacement therapy for drug addicts in Ipoh. Hopefully I can be more equipped regarding the whole MOH program. Glad to know that I will be meeting an ex-colleague there during the function hehe. Its 20 mins to 5pm so I guess I'll be signing off.....

No comments: