Thursday, August 7, 2008


There I was again in Jaya Jusco (not like there are many decent shopping centers in Ipoh..hehe) but this time I wasn't in a shopping mode. I used to take my own sweet time strolling by myself while waiting for my mum to come pick me up after her tea time with church members..also known as "drop-in time" where anybody cld just drop by (hence the word drop-in)to have a short chat if they have some time to spare while waiting for their kids to finish tuition, ballet classes, etc..I decided to sit in a cafe and continue reading this little book by masao tsui which I borrowed from a beloved fren. Its called "Raging Hormones" - cupid's secrets untold..you shld get ur hands on one coz its like interestingly funny..hahaha.... the way the author wrote it was just plain cute..hehe...yeah at first i thought of having a cuppa at coffee bean but then since i'm still a 'penganggur' (i wonder when will they send the freaking posting letter alreadi...it has been sooo long) so decided to do a low budget coffee-book-time treat..I ended up at the foodcourt (u must be wondering how can i possibly read a book in a noisy place like that...oh and did i mention that it has a children's playpen in there too...can't imagine leh?)..haha...but it wasn't that bad actually...so i bought myself a donut from big apple..ohh i love the one with grated cheese on top (on the whole i just love cheese..yummy)...i also bought myself a cup of coffee..picked the right spot to sit and walaa!!!...altogether i spent only RM 4.40...instead of RM 15 or more at coffee bean(occasionally no prob le)..i mean the coffee can't be compared to coffee bean's or starbucks la...but its sufficient hehe...i was reading on this part where the author talks a bout spotting the right target and how to send signals of interest etc...then on my left i spotted a 'leng chai' haha..of course i didnt send signals la(though i did wonder how to..shhhhh..i think i should do this more often...no no not "kap chai" la...heehe...low budget coffee-book-time treat i mean...hahaa..chao!!!

1 comment:

Sharon-L said...

wah..the coffee....!!! its so tempting...hehe...i must go back to ipoh to grab it...wahhaha...oh yeah...guess what??? IM GOING BACK HOME SOON!!! yay!!!...Little one shall rule the house soon...beware....