Thursday, August 7, 2008

JESUS HEALS!!!


You are the God, that healeth thee
You are the Lord, my healer
You sent your word and heal my disease
You are the Lord, my healer.

To obtain total healing, is through the powerful words of God..you can unlock it NOW!!...The BIBLE has it all...

Proverbs 3:8 Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones

Isaiah 6:10 and turn to me for healing

Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear my name, the sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings

Luke 6:19 Everyone tried to touch Him, because healing power went out from Him, and He healed everyone

Isaiah 38:16 Lord, your discipline is good, for it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live!

Jeremiah 30:17 I will give you back your health and heal your wounds; says the LORD

No comments: