Saturday, June 7, 2008

P.S I love You



I recommend all of you to watch P.S I love you..It's a sweet romantic movie with a touch of humour...hehe..The couple was inseparable by this great bond they had..The way the man conveyed his love for her was so touching...I cried just hearing him say I love you..even though they were 3 short words..it surely said it all with full of sincerity in his eyes..wow!..I wished that would happen to me too..hmm..till the right one comes my way..hehe..not to mention the sceneries of ireland..just breathtaking..you know, i always had this desire to one day have a chance to spend time with the love of my life in a country side(not the malaysian type le of course hehe)..a placed filled with huge land covered with greens and bright flowers...then we will stroll together hand in hand along the brick roads with tall trees shading the path...leaves falling everywhere(that's during autumn only hehe)..then he will express his feelings to me as we gaze into each other's eyes..gosh!..just feel like being there now..

No comments: